GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
The offer and sale of products on the web site www.brooksengland.com are governed by these General Conditions of Sale.
Sending the purchase order implies that you are fully aware of, and expressly accept, the above-mentioned general conditions of sale and the terms on the Order Form.
- The object of these General Conditions of Sale is the sale of products made online through the e-commerce service of the site www.brooksengland.com
- The products on the site can only be purchased and delivered in the countries listed on the Order Form.
- The products are sold directly by Brooks England srl, with registered office in Italy at Via Vittorio Emanuele n°119 - 36050 - Pozzoleone (VI) and administrative headquarters in Italy at Via Vittorio Emanuele n°119 - 36050 - Pozzoleone (VI), tax ID VAT no. IT03766100246 (hereinafter Brooks England srl or the Seller).
- For any information, you can contact the eCommerce Department of Brooks England srl - by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com - by mail at the following address: Brooks England srl, Via Vittorio Emanuele 119 - 36050 - Pozzoleone (VI) - Italy
- These General Conditions of Sale discipline the entry, sending and acceptance of purchase orders for products on www.brooksengland.com and do not, instead, discipline the supply of services or the sale of products by subjects other than the Vendor that are present on www.brooksengland.com through links, banners or other hypertext connections. Before entering orders and purchasing products and services from subjects other than the Vendor, we suggest that you check their conditions of sale because the Vendor is not responsible for the supply of services by third-party subjects other than the Vendor.
- The products are sold to the Customer identified by the data entered at the time the electronic order form was filled out with the simultaneous acceptance of these General Conditions of Sale.
- By placing an order on this web site, you are guaranteeing us that you are an adult (18 years old) and have the legal ability to enter into a binding contract.
- The Customer is forbidden to enter false, invented or imaginary names during the online order procedure and additional communications. The Vendor reserves the right to prosecute any violation or abuse, in the interests and protection of all consumers.
- Moreover, by accepting these Conditions of Sale, you release the Vendor from any liability deriving from the issuing of incorrect tax documents due to errors in the data you provided at the time of the entry of the online order, since, as the customer, you are the only one responsible for their correct entry.
Sales through the eCommerce service
- Despite Brooks England srl adoption of measures to ensure that the photographs on the site are faithful reproductions of the original products, including the use of every possible technical solution to reduce inaccuracies to a minimum, there may always be differences due to the technical characteristics and resolution of colors on the computer you are using. Consequently, the Vendor will not be liable for any shortcomings of the product pictures on the site due to the above technical reasons, since these pictures are only for purposes of illustration.
- The contract is concluded when the Vendor receives your Order Form over the Internet and checks the correctness of the data on your order.
- The contract is governed by Italian law. Any dispute arising between the parties in connection with the interpretation, validity or performance of the present General Terms and Conditions of Sale and of all the relevant agreements, shall be of the exclusive competence of the referred to the Court of Vicenza.
- After the conclusion of the contract, the Vendor will be responsible for filling your order.
- By sending the Order over the Internet, you unconditionally accept, and undertake to be observe, these General Conditions of Sale in your relations with the Vendor.
- After the contract is concluded, the Vendor will send you an Order Confirmation, by e-mail, containing a summary of the information already contained in the Order described in paragraphs 3.3, 3.4 and 3.5.
- It is possible that, before sending the Order Confirmation, the Vendor will contact you at the e-mail address or telephone number you indicated to request additional information about the Order you sent over the Internet.
- The Vendor may refuse to fill your purchase orders that do not provide a sufficient guarantee of solvency, are incomplete or incorrect or if the Products are not available. In these cases, we will inform you by e-mail that the contract is not concluded and that the Vendor has not filled your Order, specifying the reasons. In this case, the sum authorized on the Customer's means of payment will be released.
- Each sale made by the Vendor through the online sales service can regard one or more Products, without limit of quantity for each item.
- Brooks England srl reserves the right to refuse orders from a customer that it is suing relative to a previous order. This applies equally to all cases in which Brooks England srl considers the client to be unsuitable, including by way of example, the case of previous violations of the contract conditions for online purchases from the site or for any other legitimate reasons, especially if the customer was involved in any kind of fraudulent activity.
- Because we start to process your orders as soon as they are submitted, it is not possible to cancel your order.
The stated prices include VAT. Brooks England srl reserves the right to make price changes prior to an order placed by you.
Method of payment
- To pay the price of the Products and the relative shipping and delivery expenses, you can use one of the methods indicated on the Order Form of the site www.brooksengland.com
- At no time during the purchase procedure will Brooks England srl have access to your credit card information (such as the number of the credit card or its expiration date), which is sent using directly to the subject that manages the electronic payment (bank or Paypal) over a connection protected by an encryption protocol. This data is not kept by the Vendor in any computer archive.
- So, the Vendor cannot, in any case, be considered liable for any fraudulent or undue use of credit and prepaid cards by third parties.
Shipping and delivery of the products
- The Products purchased on the web site from the Vendor can be delivered in various ways.
- Delivery to the Customer's home
- The products purchased will be delivered by the courier identified by the Vendor to the shipping address indicated by the Customer on the order with insured shipping.
- When the merchandise is received at your home, please check the integrity of the packages at the time of the delivery by the courier. In the case of problems, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- www.brooksengland.com orders include a DHL return label in the box. Return shipping is free as long as you use our prepaid return label. Please follow the instructions on the label to return your product. If the box from your order did not include any return label, contact us at email@example.com
- Brooksengland.com orders can be returned for any reason within 14 working days of the delivery date. Some restrictions apply.
- Fundamental condition for exercising the right to return is that the returned products must be in their original condition, complete with their packaging, labels, manuals or everything else was included in the package. Products must not have been used, worn, washed or damaged.
- If the returns falls outside of the 14 working days period or the items are affected by anyone of the previous defetcs or they are not in their complete and original packaging, Brooks England srl cannot accept the returned products and cannot give a refund.
- www.brooksengland.com orders can be exchanged or, if you are not satisfied, totally refunded. As long as they're still in their original condition and packaging, Brooks England srl will refund their purchase price in full within 14 working days after we receive your package. Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment for the purchase.
- If you ordered a wrong size or colour you can arrange your Exchange by filling out the quality control form, specifying the reasons for returning your item. Needless to say, the products you send us back must be in their original condition, complete with their packaging.
- The right of withdrawal cannot be applied in the case of products that have been customized on your explicit request at the time the order was entered, except for manufacturing defects. Minor differences in colour and other variations in Products are possible as result of different image acquisition, display technologies or other technical reasons. Brooks England srl is not liable for these variations and deviations.
- Brooks England srl draws your attention to the maintenance instructions printed on the handbook of the products. Brooks England srl is not liable for any damage resulting from incorrect handling of products, including handling contrary to the instructions.
Warranty of nonconforming products
- The Vendor is responsible for any defects in products offered on the site, including the nonconformity of the items to the products ordered, in conformity with Italian law.
- If the Customer has signed the contract in the capacity of a Consumer (this definition meaning any physical person who accesses the site for purposes other than the business or professional activities he may exercise), this warranty is valid on the condition that both of the conditions indicated below are respected:
- the defect appears within 24 months from the delivery date of the products;
- the Customer submits a formal claim relative to the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which it was recognized;
- the Customer has correctly filled out the Online Quality Claim form
- In particular, in the case of a lack of conformity, the Customer that signed the contract in the capacity of Consumer will have the right to have the product repaired or replaced, i.e., to receive an appropriate price reduction or the cancellation of the contract for the disputed goods and the consequent refund of the price.
- All the costs of replacing defective products will be paid by the Vendor.
The Brooksengland team is available to answer any questions and can be contacted at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, or at the following postal address:
- Brooks England srl
- via Vittorio Emanuele 119
- 36050 - Pozzoleone (VI)
Communications to the customer
The Customer acknowledges, accepts and gives his consent to the fact that all communications, notifications, certifications, information, statements and, in any case, all documentation about the operations executed, referring to the purchase of the Products, will be send to the electronic mail address indicated at the time of the product(s) Order, with the possibility of downloading the information on durable media using the methods, and within the limits, required by the site.
Governing law, dispute settlement and competent jurisdiction
These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and will be interpreted according to it, without prejudice to any other mandatory rule prevailing in the country of habitual residence of the Customer. Therefore, the interpretation, execution and cancellation of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law and any disputes relating to and/or consequential to them shall be resolved exclusively by Italian courts. In particular, if the Customer qualifies as a Consumer, any disputes will be resolved by the court of his domicile or residence based on the applicable law or, at the consumer's option in the case of a suit filed by the consumer, by the Court of Vicenza. If, instead, the customer is acting in the exercise of his business, commercial, craft or professional activities, the parties consensually establish the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Vicenza.(*)
Modification and updating
The Vendor may make changes or amendments to these General Conditions of Sale at any time. Therefore, we will ask the customer to accept only the General Conditions of Sale in force at the time of the purchase. The new General Conditions of Sale will be effective from the date of publication on the website www.broksengland.com and in relation to purchase orders submitted after that date.
If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com
For some countries it will be applied the shipping costs that you can find in the order form
All orders processed by www.brooksengland.com are shipped directly from Italy by international express couriers.
When we have processed your order you will receive an e-mail which will also show the shipment tracking number which will allow you to monitor the progress of delivery at all times.