The Dashing Bikes Pelago Stavanger.Correspondence Friends Bicycles Monthly highlights
To celebrate the Brooks’ Anniversary of 150 Years of Excellence, Pelago has built a special edition of their Stavanger. "We couldn’t think of a better companion to celebrate the long journey of Brooks England and their contribution to the world of cycling." says company founder Timo Hyppönen.
The frame is made of double butted 4130 CrMo steel and the geometry and details are designed for multipurpose use. The Shimano 105 components and TRP Spyre mechanical disc brakes make Stavanger reliable and easy to maintain. The bicycle comes in 5 sizes from 50 to 62cm with full-size lightweight alumium fenders and mounting points for racks, water bottles and other accessories.
• Copper plated fork
• Hand numbered copper badge
• Limited edition Brooks Swift with copper rails and rivets
• Brooks leather bar tape
• Sugino OX601D 46/34T 165-175mm
• Black components, fenders
• Limited edition of 15 pieces. Handbuilt and custom assembled in Helsinki, Finland.